Well, I guess she is reading!

After our little friend Fiona amazed Sofia with her ability to read, I asked her if she wanted to be taught how to read. After she said yes
I went to the library and got a few Bob Books , that did not go well, so nothing happened.That was before the holidays.

After that, I was starting to doubt my ability to home school, because to be honest I do not believe in academics before the age of 7 and I just felt some imaginary pressure telling me I had to teach her how to read. "What do I do , do I spend money on a learn to read program? Do I just let it be? She will be so behind and I will be judged"

But then one morning it just happened, she started to read! She reads(or tries to read) every book we have in the house.No she is not some kind of genius but it just shows me that we are on the right path.The unschooler inside me is happy.